Weekly Mailbox


I'm going to start doing a post every Saturday that shows what showed up in my mailbox that week.

This week the following showed up in my Mailbox!

1 Cheerios Sample and $1 coupon
Return address labels, notepad, and two cards (not sure where this came from)
The Magic Bus Book, I told you about HERE
1 Kitchen Kids cookbook
7 cards from cardstore, I told you about HERE
3 Dillons Mailers - filled with coupons
1 Metropolitan Home
1 Elle Decor
1 Women's Health
1 Maxim
1 Bridal Guide
(I would like to add that all of these magazines I receive for free!)

How did you do this week?

Comments

  1. I got a full size Nut Clusters PLUS 9 $1.60 off coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I'm jealous! How did you get 3 mailers from Dillons?! I did get one from Target that is showcasing their new brand name - will have to start a blog on my deals. I did pretty good this weekend too. I'm really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment