Kmart Doubles This Week!


Due to all of the confusion over whether Kmart will be doubling all coupons or only P&G coupons, it seems to be a bit of a waste compiling a huge list of deals. However I did find one list that STL Mommy has put together for just the P&G coupons.

Plus don't forget to use this $5 off $50 coupon, hand this one over first!

That being said, I will go tomorrow and see for myself what all they are doubling.

Sorry I wasn't able to get a list together myself, but I was busy spending the day with my family at Exploration Place for FREE, and snagging some unbelievable deals. Stay tuned for those posting.

Comments

  1. Does anyone know if they still double coupons that say "do not double/triple"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,
    Yes they double coupons that say do not double/triple. Their computers are set up to automatically double all coupons except K-Mart Coupons that are found on a product. If these say DO NOT DOUBLE they won't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment