An Inexpensive Option for Greeting Cards


I wanted to tell you about an inexpensive option for your Christmas cards. Vistaprint offers 100 postcards for free (just pay $6 shipping). You can choose from one of their designs or you can upload your own design or picture (you can add text on Vistaprint.) You can also add a message to the backside of the post card for free. Envelopes (if you aren't keen on the postcard idea) are just $3.74 for 100.

So for $10, you could have 100 of your own custom Christmas cards! That's 10c a card! That is the cheapest you are going to find anywhere!

So keep that in mind as the holiday's approach.

Now I just need to dress my kids in their Christmas outfits and get busy designing our own card!

Thanks,
Couponingtodisney

Comments

  1. I saw this up on Money Saving Mom (though I'm not seeing it anymore). I wanted to thank you for this deal. Like most of the rest of the country, we've been hit hard by the economy and didn't send cards last year. We really wanted to get some out this year, and I planned to piece together all the 10 free cards here and $15 off your order there deals.

    I was able to design an image in gimp (like photoshop) with 7 of our family photos and upload it as ONE image on vistaprint - $2.49 instead of the original $17.43 for each photo. I wrote our albeit short Christmas newsletter on the reverse for free, added envelopes, and with slow shipping paid under $14 for 100 complete Christmas cards.

    I really appreciate hearing about this deal. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment