Dillons Run


I've had this entire week off at work due to the holiday and my baby girls Birthday, she turned 1 today! I really thought I would have gotten a lot done around the house, however I have hardly been home, with family in town we've been running everywhere but here. So my husband and I realized we still hadn't shopped for Thanksgiving tomorrow, since we'll be cooking, this might be a problem. So off we went to Dillons.

I bought all of the above, plus two packages of diapers that didn't make the picture and used a ridiculous amount of coupons, I am pretty sure the young man checking us out thought we were crazy. But hey we ended up spending $125.86 and saved $118

A couple of the great deals were:

duracell batteries, I got these for .88 each

Frozen Strawberries normally 4.99, on sale for $2.99 + I had two coupons from Dillons Mailers

Fried Onions on sale for $2.99 I had three .50-.75 off coupons so only $1.99 after coupons.

Del Monte Pineapple on sale for $2.99, used .75 off coupon Only $1.99 after coupon

Comments