$5 Coupon for Parents Choice Formula


I have posted this before, but wanted to repost for the newer readers.

I want to let you in on a little secret. I used Enfamil formula for my first born, but at $23 a can it gets very expensive. When my second was born and I was done breastfeeding, I asked my Doctor about store brand formula. He said that they have the exact same ingredients as the name brand formulas, the only difference is the color and texture. He said as long as your baby is fine with it, store brand formulas are just fine to use. So I started using Parents Choice from Wal-Mart priced at $11.88. After using it I came across a way to make this an even better bargain, by calling this number 1-800-410-9629 and requesting a coupon. They'll ask what brand; I know they have Parents Choice and Target brand, if you would like a different brand just ask to see if they carry coupons for that particular brand. At first the coupons were $3 off, however they eventually started sending $5 off coupons, that brings the formula down to $6.88. You can call this number once a month, save the number and call back each month, you could also have your mother, sister, or friend call as well.

This little secret definitely helped out our baby expenses and I hope it helps your family as well.

Comments