Earth's Best diapers for $3.50/package


January 1-3, 2010, Babies R' Us and Toys R' Us will have packages of Earth's Best diapers priced at $5 per package. Use the $1.50/1 coupon HERE to get them for $3.50 each after the coupon.

The ad says there is a limit of three per customer and you can only print one coupon per computer, but you might ask your friends and relatives to print extra coupons for you and then bring a friend with you so you can buy more than three packages!

Thanks,
Money Saving Mom

Comments

  1. I didn't see this post until late friday night and work all weekend so I sent my aunt out today to get me a few bags she just called and told me these diapers are like 11 something a bag and no one that worked there had any clue what she was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, where did she go? Babies R' Us had these in the back of the store by their diapers with a sign on each shelf that said they were $5 each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,
    I'm sorry I just saw that you posted on Sunday. This sale was Friday and Saturday only.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment