Exciting News


When I started this blog, I felt like there were people out there like me, that wanted to find great deals, but just didn't know where to find them. But, I never really expected anyone other than a few friends and family members to read it, however I have been blessed with so many wonderful loyal readers that it has truly blown me away! My readers definitely make me work harder each day at finding the best deals out there. I absolutely love reading each and every comment that you leave and nothing brightens my day more than the inspirational emails I receive.

I also have some exciting news, you can now subscribe to Wichita Coupons with a daily email Update! Just go to the top left of the page and enter your email address.

I hope this is as exciting to you as it is to me.

Again, I just want to send out a great big THANK YOU to all of you and keep up the emails and comment posting!

Comments