Host a Ziploc DIY Home Organization House Party


One of my very favorite programs to be a part of is House Party! You apply to host a house party for a particular brand/product and if selected you get great coupons and freebies.

The very best part is you get to have a party!

I just hosted a Digiorno house party this month and next month I am doing a Pull Ups Potty Dance house party.

Just to give you an idea of what comes, for the Digornio Party, I got 6 coupons for FREE pizza to serve my guests, 15 $4 coupons for guests, Free Pizza Cutter, Free pot holder, and 15 Party Beads.

Well, right now you can sign up to host a Ziploc DIY Home Organization Party!

If selected as a host, your FREE party pack will include:

  • Ziploc® Brand Big Bags
  • Ziploc® Brand Flexible Totes
  • Assorted Ziploc® Containers
  • Home Organization Pads
  • Sharpie Pens
  • Money-Saving Coupons
  • Home Organization Brochures

Comments