Free Cooking Class


As I've mentioned before I am not a great cook, my husband on the other hand cooks amazing dishes for our family. (Lucky me right?)

Anyway, I've always wanted to learn to cook, but just never knew where or how or how much a class would cost. So I am so excited to find out the William Sonoma at Bradley Fair has classes most Sunday and Monday's.

I just spoke with them and they said that this Sunday February 28th at 11 AM they will be having an Incredible Eggs class and Monday at 7 PM. A culinary trained professional will teach the class and cook as well. It is very informal and in the end you get to try out the yummy food.

Did I tell you the best part yet? Classes are FREE

To see the March schedule go HERE.

Have any of you ever been to one of these classes?

Comments

  1. Hey thanks for the info on this! I'm always looking for free events to take the ladies to for a Mom's Day Out or a chance to get my daughter to pick up some good cooking tips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment