Leekers Double Dollar Coupon Days


Leekers is having Double Dollar Coupon Day's this week 2/24 - 3/2.

They double manufacturer's coupons up to and including $1 for one week only! Double value not to exceed the price of item. Tobacco, cigarettes will not be doubled. Three coupon limit on same or like items.

Meaning your $1 coupon is now $2.

The bummer is they will not double internet printed coupons.

This is my very first Leekers Double Dollar Coupon event and let me tell you, when you are not familiar with a store it takes a very long time to find the best deals.

So this is what I ended up snagging. All coupons used are either from recent inserts, home mailers, or coupons from manufacturers in the mail.

4 Cheetos puffs

1 Pillsbury Grands biscuits

1 Dawn Hand Soap

3 Rotel Tomatoes

1 Puffs Family size

1 Fish Sticks

1 Kool Aid Fizzers, I'm excited for my kids to see these

2 Bar S Hot Dogs

1 Dozen Eggs

1 Kotex Panty Liner

3 Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash

1 Herbal Essence Conditioner

1 Bundle of Bananas

1 Borden Pepperjack cheese

1 Hershey's Reese's peices

4 2-pk bic pens

2 Cascade 32 packs

2 Dole bags of lettuce

1 Hefty Ziploc Bag

2 I can't believe it's not butter

2 Mozzarella Cheeses

Total Before Coupons: $76.43

Total After Coupons: $21.03

Comments

  1. Thanks for doing the Leeker's shopping trip. I've gone there a few times, but overall I too am unfamiliar with their prices. Would you consider doing a weekly match up with their ad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Leeker's and generally find new stores difficult and intimidating especially with a toddler in tow. On the other hand I might have to leave J with his dad tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So anything less than a dollar say .35 that doubles to .70? And if you have any coupons above a $1 say 1.25 do they double that to 2.50?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura,
    Yes a $.35 coupon would be $.70; a $.75 coupon would be $1.50 and $1 coupon would be $2.

    However anything over $1 will not double so $1.25 coupon is just $1.25.

    Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes that helps!! I'm going to venture out and see what it has to offer and bring along my binder of coupons! Be a first for that but as long as I'm saving money I don't care! Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck Laura! Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Homeland in Haysville also doubles $1 coupons, AND they do accept and double internet coupons...might be worth the trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment