Neti Pot Review


Nicole who works with the Himalayan Institute was kind enough to send me the Neti Pot to review and boy was I excited.

I don't get sick often, but when I do, it is always head congestion, which makes me feel and sound horrible. So last year when I was sick I had a few co-workers tell me about the Neti Pot. They told me it worked wonders on them and that it would definitely clear me up. I forgot about the Neti Pot and the cold finally went away after a couple of weeks.

Then, when I was sick about a month ago, the same co-workers told me to go get the Neti Pot. So when it showed up I was so excited to try it out. While the concept of the Neti Pot is a little odd; you fill the pot with warm water and add the salt. Enter the tip of the pot in one nostril and let it run out the other nostril, I can not tell you how well this worked for me. After a couple of days it really cleaned out my sinuses and I felt and sounded much better and my co-workers were happy they didn't have to hear my stuffed up voice anymore.

My husband has been sick this week and I am so glad to have the Neti Pot. He has been using the Neti Pot and it has definitely been working for him as well.

You can purchase the Neti Pot at Whole Foods stores or Amazon has them HERE for $9.57 with FREE Super Savers Shipping.

Thank you Nicole and Himalayan Institute for allowing me to review your wonderful product.

Comments

  1. I have Wichita Coupons on my list of favorites and I am also a facebook fan!!
    dihunter@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment