Target Trip


I ran to Target today and picked up a few things.

Target is having a huge sale on all of the their super size items. These are no longer in the back corner of the store. I found these items spread throughout each department.

Here is what I was able to get!

5 16 cup Packs of Del Monte Fruit Cups (my kids love these things) marked down to $6.38, but rang up at $3.24! What a deal!

4 Double packs of Special K with Strawberries $3.24
Used 2 BOGO Free coupons previously available

2 International Delights creamers
Used $1.25/2 Dillons Home Mailer

1 Sargento Cheese $2
Used $1 Dillons Home Mailer

2 Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch packets, these were kind of pricey but I have to have them for Taco Soup, they make the recipe!

3 4 packs of Danon Yogurt $1
Used 3 $1 peelie's found directly on the product, so FREE!

Total Before Coupons and Sales: $73.47

Total Spent: Only $26.12

Comments

  1. Wow! Are you saying that Target will take Dillon's Store coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And which Target did you go to? Mel (another reader) wants to know if you left us any? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris,
    I did leave ya a lot! : )There were tons of the double cereals, they also had Frosted Flakes in these double packs. There were also about 10 fruit cups left.

    As for the Dillons home mailer coupons, I'm referring to the booklets that have manufacture coupons in them. Because they are manufacture coupons you can use them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the mailers well! I just didn't realize anyone else would take them. Thanks for the 411. 21st and Maize is my SuperTarget! I just have to get myself up there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would suggest cutting off the bottom of the coupon that says, Dillons, Kroger, ect.

    These are manufacture coupons and will work anywhere, but sometimes cashiers get nervous when they see that, so if you cut it off, you won't have any problems.

    Obviously the coupons that state store coupon at the top, are only Valid at Dillons.

    I hope that made sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes perfect sense to me. I did find the cereal at Target. Yay!!! The fruit was gone. *sniff* I sort of figured it would be as late as I went.

    Have you seen the Special K Fruit Crisps at Target?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one thing I meant to look for and totally forgot. I guess I was too excited about the fruit cups and cereal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment