Kmart Double Coupon Event is Back!!!!


I am SOOO excited, check out the recent email I received from Kmart!

Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event. We appreciate your interest in this promotion. This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 04/04/10 through 04/10/10.

All of the Kmart stores in Kansas will be participating in this Double
Coupon Event.

The rules for this event are listed below:


§ Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value


§ Does not include Kmart Store Coupons


§ Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons


§ Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.


Once again, we thank you for your interest in our Kmart Double Coupon
Event. We invite you to visit any of the participating stores.

So get those high value coupons ready for another Kmart Double Coupon Event!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Oh Holy Cow!!!!!!! I LIVED at Kmart when they used to do that! lol It's been a while, so I am so excited over here!!! Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been but once to the Kmart Event. I had a hard time figuring out what would be a good coupon, because they didn't seem to have many food items e at the West Kellogg Store.


    Also are the shelves really empty if you do not make it in the first day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you use internet printables?

    Thanks
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon #1
    I always go on the first day when the doors open, but I have been there later in the week and no there are not as many items to choose from. You can score some descent deals on food, but I usually end up with lots of health and beauty products.

    Anon #2
    Yes, Kmart does take internet printed coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when it says limit 5 coupons.. Can you explain? Only 5 coupons per transaction, or is that per group of items?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's 5 doubled coupons per day, per person. Which means lots of trips. Some of the limits are enforced at the W Kellogg store, others aren't. We'll have to see how they plan to work the event.

    I usually get tons of free cat and dog food and health and beauty. Last time I got 14 bags of Beggin Strips free! Not in one transaction, I went back 4 times throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon,
    This means only 5 coupons per transaction. In the past they have not held to the coupon limit, but who knows this time?

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the stores in Missouri are participating also, for those of you who are fellow KCers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just went to the store at 47th and S Broadway and they are NOT participating. After I went through and did all my shopping they said they were not going to honor it. Very Frusterated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am I stupid or what? I was so excited about double coupons I thought it was this month and it is next month!!!! I just wasted a morning when the sale is not even here yet.....GOSH! How silly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Stephanie! How frustrating, I'm so sorry you wasted your morning.

    I don't blame you though, I'm pretty excited too.

    I will definitely remind everyone as we get closer to the date!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment