Show Me your Pictures!!!


Have I told you all how amazing I think all of my readers are? I get tons of emails telling me about the great deals and bargains you have picked up. I even occasionally get an email with a picture attached, these are my favorite. I love seeing exactly what it is that you all have been able to pick up with your coupons.

With that being said I would love to share these types of photos with everyone. Would you all enjoy seeing what others are able to get?

If so, send me your picture, the store you shopped at, and the total spent. I will then share these pictures on the Wichita Coupons facebook page.

I would also love pictures of you and your coupons! Do you ever sit on the floor surrounded by coupons? I know I do, so send a picture of that as well.

Comments

  1. I only spent $9.54 on my recent trip to Dillons. I will email you a picture on facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment