Target: Hasbro Game Deals!


It's time to stock up on games for Christmas and Birthdays!

Target currently has the Bop It and Connect 4x4 games on sale for $14, plus you get a FREE Monopoly Deal or Scrabble Slam Card Game when you buy $10 worth of Hasbro games.

Scenario #1:
Buy Bop It $14
Buy Monopoly Deal (Free with above purchase)
Use the $3 Target coupon HERE
Use the $5 Bop It coupon HERE
Use the $5 Monopoly coupon HERE
= $1 For both Bop It and Monopoly Deal Card Game

Scenario #2:
Buy Connect 4x4 $14
Buy Monopoly Deal (Free with above purchase)
Use $3 Target coupon HERE
Use the $4 Connect 4 coupon HERE
Use the $5 Monopoly coupon HERE
= $2 For both Connect 4x4 and Monopoly Deal Card Game

Or do both scenarios and get all 4 games for just $3!

Comments

  1. Can the $5 Monopoly coupon be used for the card game also? It just has the picture of the board game,so I wanted to clarify before I head to Target, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing...has anyone done this yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Target coupon already disappeared...is this possible??? I thought I saw it earlier today and didn't get a chance to print it but now can't find it anymore...is anyone else having this problem? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie and Jodie,
    I just went and did this deal yesterday. You can definitely use the $5 Monopoly coupon on the card game.

    Also, if you don't see the games on the end caps, be sure to look in the aisles.

    Elizabeth,
    I'm not sure if it is gone now. Mine is gone, but that is because I printed my two yesterday. Is it showing for anyone else? The easiest way to find it is by clicking toys on the left side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind it has now showed up again so I'm going to go print it now!!! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you buy all of these in one transaction or did you have to do two? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth,
    You can do it in one transaction!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome...thanks so much! I'm excited to do some Christmas shopping early!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't go to the Target on Maple and Ridge they said that I couldn't use the $5 off Monopoly games because I couldn't use a coupon on something that I was already getting free :( They had no problem doing it at 21st and Maize though but they only had one Monopoly deal game left...I'm very angry at that Maple Target right now because I drove out of my way and I see no reason they shouldn't have accepted the coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elizabeth,
    I'm so sorry, yes they should have accepted the coupon. I also went to the Target at 21st and Maize, I usually have no problems there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't find the coupons on Hasbro's website. Are they still available?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anon,
    it looks like they are gone now. They've disappeared once before and then showed back up, so keep checking back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment