Hurrry Hurry Six Free Item Coupons


Woohoo! I had heard reports about this great offer, but every time I checked my account there were no offers available.

Well, my account has finally gotten this unbelievable deal!

Log in to your Kraft First Taste account and check your offers.

I just received the following awesome freebies:

ONE (1) FREE package each of
KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)
OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)
RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)
KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES (up to $3.29)
KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)
DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)

Now you and your family and friends can be among the first to enjoy what's new & delicious from Kraft Foods.

*All coupons are delivered in 6 to 8 weeks and are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 8/31/2010. Over a $20.00 value.

Note: if this offer isn't in your account yet, keep checking back.

Comments