One Year Anniversary!


Well, I can hardly believe it, but today marks the one year anniversary of Wichita Coupons, and it's incredible to look back and note how much has changed since that first post.

I truly can't believe what this blog has become, starting as just a site for family and friends to check out deals has now become a great resource for the Wichita Community!

This blog is what it is because of all of you! Many of you email me with deals or coupons you have found and you continually inspire me through your pictures, stories, and emails.

Thank you for making this site what it is, thank you for welcoming me and joining me on this frugal journey. I can't wait to see what the next year brings us.

Oh and by the way, be sure to come back Monday for a full day of FUN in honor of our ONE Year Anniversary!

Comments

  1. THANK YOU for all you do to help us all live frugally!:) I would not be able to be a SAHM and still provide for my family without using coupons and working deals!!! I read and use several money saving blogs, but yours is the most accurate because you are local! I appreciate all your hard work and so does my family! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! *clink*Cheers!* Here's to another great year and many more to come!:):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment