Hallmark: Recordable Storybook The Night Before Christmas Only $9.99


I found a great way to spend the Hallmark $10 off $10 purchase coupon I mentioned HERE. (No longer available)

Hallmark has the recordable storybook, The Night Before Christmas on special now through tomorrow 11/28.

These books are regularly priced at $29.99
- $10 in store promotion
-$10 coupon
= $9.99

That is a great price for this recordable storybook and would make a great gift!

I've really been wanting to snag one of these, but at $30 I just wasn't willing to buy it. I grabbed mine tonight and I am so excited for my husband and I to record the story.

My kids will get to open this gift Christmas Eve and I'm hoping it will become a Christmas Tradition that we read The Night Before Christmas.

If you weren't able to snag one of the $10 coupons, you can still grab this for $14.99 by using one of the $5 off coupons from various magazines. But remember you only have until tomorrow!

Comments