Shopping Trip: 15 Items for Under $3.25


I headed out to the mall on Sunday to pick up a few stocking stuffers and check out what all I was able to get for just $3.25 (Sorry I had a mathmatical error on my facebook page)

3 Victoria Secret Panties - not shown (I have to keep some things private, right?)
I had received 2 $10 off $10 purchase and one Victoria Secret Mystery coupon (which ended up being $10)
All three pairs were $9.50 + tax, but were Free after coupon!

Haven't signed up for Victoria's Secret Pink Nation yet?  Head HERE, they regularly send out these types of coupons.

3 3-Wick Candles from Bath & Body Works - on sale for just $10 each
Used the $10/$30 purchase that was mailed to me, there was one available online also.  Or you could use the Free item with any $10 purchase (up to $13 value)

I have a co-worker that gives me a $10 Bath & Body Works gift card every Christmas, I was still holding on to the last two years worth and got an additional $20 off.

Then I used the Free Lotion coupon that was valid this weekend only and got a Lotion, My husband did the same, I had a few of these printed; so I handed them to a couple ladies standing in line.  One came and found me and said "This is my Merry Christmas to you" so I ended up with 3 for FREE + tax!

2 Rolls of Wrapping Paper from Hallmark Buy one @ $4.99 get one for $.99
Used the $5/$5 coupon from various magazines
= $1.71

2 Wii Remote Candy Tins $3.95
2 HO HO HO gift bags $.99

Did separate transactions using the $5/$5 coupon

Total = $.19

P.S. Don't mind our elf "Scooby" hanging out on the left.

Comments