Free Swagbucks Christmas!


Ok, Ok, I know I'm a month late on this post, but here it is at last.  I wanted to show you all of my free Christmas gifts thanks to Swagbucks Amazon gift cards.  Since I had most of the kids shopping done already, my husband and I did not spend one dime on each other this year!

Above is what we were able to snag for FREE! (Please note: My husband LOVES cooking and most of the kitchen gadgets are his, I promise these are not all my gifts.)

Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Oven, Stainless Steel $53.60

Panini Grill$55.99

Sex and the City 2 $16.49

Crock-Pot Trio Slow-Cooker Server $89.99

Totally Bamboo Expandable Utility Drawer Organizer Not sure how much this one was.

4 PLATE PORCELAIN SERVER WITH FORKS ON RACK $28.69

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred $7.99

EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale $25

Black & Decker 17-Inch Electric Hedge Trimmer $32.18

Fisher Price Grow With Me Trike $37.54

We also got this Redneck 6 Pack Beer & Soda Can Holster Belt - CAMOFLAUGE as a gag gift for my father in law who loves both beer and Camo for $15.33

Total Saved: $362.80 + (since I'm unsure of the drawer organizer price)

We are already working towards our Christmas 2011 goal of being able to buy all of our Christmas gifts for each other and the kids with our Free amazon gift cards through Swagbucks.

Have I convinced you to start using Swagbucks yet?  If so head over HERE and sign up and get an instant 30 swagbucks, just for signing up.

Comments

  1. awesome. I ordered an internet tablet for $250 and a external harddrive, plus a bunch of great deals on dvs/blu rays! I had just over $400 and even had money left over to start adding to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment