Look what I found at Walmart!!!


A friend of mine told me about something she found at Walmart and I just had to check it out for myself.

We LOVE Scentsy, but I hate the price.  After the price of the warmer and the bars it really starts to add up.

Maybe you've seen these at Walmart already, but I hadn't and I was so excited!  These bars were only $2 and the warmers were $15.

I already have a warmer, but I am pretty excited about the scents!  I picked up three this morning and can't wait to start using them tonight.

Please Note: In no way am I trying to sway you from using Scentsy, but if you want a more affordable option, you might want to check these out.

Comments

  1. WOW! I can't wait to check them out myself! Are they in the decorative/scented candle isle or the air freshener isle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa,
    these are in the candle aisle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to hear back from you on if the scent lasts as long or longer than the Scentsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hobby Lobby also carrys them but make sure to print a coupon before going because they are never on sale lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you get what you paid for, these don't last as long as Scentsy's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment