Nutella Mommy Party!


Have you ever tried Nutella?  I must admit I was a bit skeptical when I was approved to host a Nutella Mommy Party.  I just wasn't sure about what it would taste like, but that's the whole point of these parties.  Letting people try new and exciting products, so I went for it.

We received an awesome party package, filled with Nutella samples, recipes, tumblers, and more.

I tried Nutella and was pleasantly surprised!  I do not know what I was so scared of.  It really does taste great!  I personally liked it best with fruit, but most of my guests enjoyed it on bagels and whole wheat toast.

Not only did we have an awesome Nutella party that day, but I received text from almost all of my guests, saying they enjoyed their sample of Nutella the next morning for Breakfast!

Haven't tried it yet?  Use the $1 off coupon HERE and try it out.

Comments