Mega Swagbucks Day! Start Earning those Bucks!



Woohoo!  I won 40 Swagbucks this morning already!




Are you earning Swagbucks today? It only takes 450 Swag Bucks to grab a $5 Amazon gift card or 700 Swag Bucks to cash them in using paypal! You can earn about 40-50 Swag Bucks a day pretty easy, but on Fridays you could earn as many as 1000 at one time! Start earning your Swagbucks today!

I am starting all over with my goal of doing the majority of my Christmas shopping with the FREE Amazon gift cards I get through Swagbucks. I'm up to $140.85 so far!

I buy the $5 Amazon cards each time as they are the best deal. You can grab up to 5 same prizes a month.

Still haven't signed up? Go HERE to start today and get 30 swagbucks instantly!

I'm telling you it's worth it, see all the great items I was able to snag for Christmas this year for FREE!



Comments