Target Toys: 75% Off


Were you able to get to Target yesterday? I went to the Super Target on Maize Rd. yesterday around noon and picked up all of the above. I was pretty excited with what I found and the huge selection of toys marked down.  I also happened to have an appt on the East side so I stopped in to check out the Super Target over there and didn't have any luck at all.  I'm not sure if it had just already been picked over or if they didn't have a very large selection to start.

I spent just under $100 for everything above and the total retail value was $392.24.

I was especially excited to find the animated Mickey Mouse.  My kids fell in love with this little guy last Christmas when he was in one of those display cases but at $80+ I just wasn't willing to pick him up.  So when I spotted him for just $20 I was ecstatic.

What were you able to snag? 

Comments

  1. Didn't see the sale yet at the east side Target by Town East. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Target on Maize had infant car seats and also stroller combos on clearance! They were at least half price if not more. Graco and Safety 1st brands. Most were girly prints. They had 6-7 left on Saturday morning. Just thought I would let you know :)
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment