Transformers Deals & $5 Coupon

My son is an avid Transformers fan!  He talks about them, plays with them, and pretends to be one.  He asked for Transformers for Christmas and I said "Well, we'll need to tell Santa" to which he responded, "But I want A LOT of them"  I asked why he needed a lot of them and he cleverly said "Well, Sissy has A LOT of babies" LOL, he has a good point.

Needless to say I am super excited about the Transformers deal going on at Amazon.  There is a new $5 off coupon available; making many of these less than $9.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - MechTech - Spike Witwicky and Backfire Only $4.97 After Coupon

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - MechTech Deluxe - Crankcase Only $8.68 after coupon.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - MechTech Deluxe - Barricade Only $8.68 After Coupon



Transformers: Dark of the Moon - MechTech - Major Tungsten and Thunderhead Only $6.99 After Coupon

Comments