Mega Swagbucks: Earn Free Gift Cards & More


Are you earning Swagbucks today? It only takes 450 Swag Bucks to grab a $5 Amazon gift card or 700 Swag Bucks to cash them in using paypal! You can earn about 20 Swag Bucks a day pretty easy, but on Fridays you could earn as many as 300 at one time! Start earning your Swagbucks today!
 
Reader Tegan was able to snag two watches, a CD, and DVD with her free swagbucks.  She said she bought more free items with her swagbucks, but didn't get a shot of those items as they were gifts.
 
Do you have a picture of your freebies?  Send it to wichitacoupons@yahoo.com and I would love to feature it in an upcoming post.

I am starting over with my Christmas goal for this year.  I hope to do the majority of my Christmas shopping with the Free Amazon gift cards I get through Swagbucks. I'm up to $73.48 so far!

I buy the $5 Amazon cards each time as they are the best deal. You can grab up to 5 same prizes a month.

Still haven't signed up? Go HERE 

I'm telling you it's worth it, see all the great items I was able to snag for Christmas 2010  for FREE! 
 

Comments