The Reason Posting has Been Slow as of Late


I know I have been a little MIA lately and I truly do apologize for it; however as most of you know we added a new member to the Wichita Coupons family.  So I thought I'd go ahead and share with all of you; what has been keeping me from posting as usual.






I also want to thank all of my wonderful readers for their kind words, emails, and comments.  We have been truly blessed with this sweet angel and such loyal and kind readers who continue to follow along with this site; even during this slow posting schedule.  I do promise to be back to posting as usual shortlyn, in the meantime thank you for your continued support.

Comments

  1. Aw, she is so precious. She's got so much hair. Congratulations on another sweet blessing to your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment