Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards


Are you earning Swagbucks today? It only takes 450 Swag Bucks to grab a $5 Amazon gift card or 700 Swag Bucks to cash them in using paypal! You can earn about 20 Swag Bucks a day pretty easy, but on Fridays you could earn as many as 300 at one time! Start earning your Swagbucks today!

I am starting over with my Christmas goal for this year. I hope to do the majority of my Christmas shopping with the Free Amazon gift cards I get through Swagbucks. I'm up to $114.49 so far!

I buy the $5 Amazon cards each time as they are the best deal. You can grab up to 5 same prizes a month.

Still haven't signed up? Go HERE and use code JUNETASTIC to earn an instant 60 swagbucks.

I'm telling you it's worth it, see all the great items I was able to snag for Christmas 2010 for FREE!
Please send me pictures of what you were able to snag for Free thanks to Swagbucks! I'd love to feature them in upcoming posts.

Comments