Family Manifesto Only $10 ($20 Value)


I have this spot in my guest bathroom that is completely bare.  I've been looking for something to put there; but could not find the right item.  I didn't want a picture (is it weird to have pictures in a bathroom?) or shelf and just could not find an artwork that would look right. 

However, I think I've found it; today Mamasource is offering up this Family Manifesto for just $10 ($20 value).  I think this will look amazing in there and I love the wording.

Description:
Showcase what family means to you with an inspiring family manifesto. Unique yet universal, the message lets your children know that they are safe, loved, and supported. Frame the poster and display it alone as a striking centerpiece, or surround it with treasured photos to create an artistic family montage. This colorful manifesto is an easy, affordable way to add warmth to any space and to foster an uplifting, positive home environment.

Details

  • Valid for (1) unframed/non-customized 16"x20" Family Manifesto poster from Life Manifestos
  • Not valid toward shipping ($3.99 flat rate, US only)
  • Tax included
  • Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
  • Voucher value must be used in full in (1) transaction, voucher has no residual value
  • Limit (1) voucher per transaction
  • How to redeem: online, here only
  • Expires December 27, 2012

Comments