Want to save even more when shopping at Kroger? Purchase any four participating General Mills products* that your family knows and loves and Kroger will reward you for your purchases. It’s that simple! Head to your local Kroger to take advantage of this great offer:
Through November 26th, with the purchase of any four participating General Mills products, you will either receive free milk (up to $3; limit of 2) or to receive $3 off your shopping order. Look for some of your favorite participating General Mills products like Cheerios, Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies, Nature Valley Bars and Fiber One Bars.
What’s better than being rewarded for buying your favorite products from your favorite store?
Now for the best part! One very lucky Wichita Coupons reader will win a $25 Kroger Gift card.
Want a chance to win?
Disclosure: The Kroger gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Kroger and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
This giveaway will end on Monday 11/28.

I clicked read more and not seeing a form??
ReplyDeletesame thing is happening to me too
ReplyDeleteStephanie :)
aunteegem@yahoo.com
I'd like to stock up on Cheerios and Yoplait Yogurt.
ReplyDeletetcarolinep at gmail dot com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to get cereal for the holiday treats!
ReplyDeleteStockin up on some fruity pebbles so I can make the tree for Christmas!
ReplyDeletet_williams_1973@yahoo.com
I'd stock up on cereal!:)
ReplyDeleteI'd stock up on Yoplait Yogurt.
ReplyDeleteI will stock up on Cheerios
ReplyDeleteelena150980@yaho.com
Gonna stack up on whatever stacks up best with store sales and coupons :)
ReplyDeletebuying some crescent rolls and yoplait with coupons of course
ReplyDeleteI would like to stock up on Cereal.
ReplyDeleteLisa H.
lisamariel99@yahoo.com
I love me some Cheerios!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to get Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies
ReplyDeletetweety800265(at)yahoo(dot)com
pie crust and lucky charms
ReplyDeletetcogbill at live dot com
We love Nature Valley granola bars!
ReplyDeleteThe Pillsbury cookies!!! Yum
ReplyDeleteI purchased Cascadian Farms products!
ReplyDeletePlanning to get some cereal
ReplyDeleteNature Valley Granola Bars
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
gina.m.maddox (AT) gmail (DOT) com
I'd stock up on Cheerios cereal.
ReplyDeleteI'll get Cheerios and Fiber One Bars.
ReplyDeleterunningmatey at hotmail dot com
I plan to stock on cheerios
ReplyDeletemerleandtina@Yahoo.com
I'd stock up on Cheerios and Nature Valley granola bars!
ReplyDeletestock up Cinnamon toast crunch thanks
ReplyDeleteaunteege@yahoo.com