Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Review & Giveaway


I know I've told you all how much I hate doing laundry. But I have to tell you it's not so much the washing and drying that I despise, but the folding and putting away.  My kids are finally getting old enough to help me out in the department which makes things much easier. 

Another added bonus?  Having a detergent that smells of a tropical getaway.  For just a moment I can close my eyes and smell the freshly clean towels and envision a beach with the sun shining down.  Yes I said a moment; because then I open my eyes and see the pile of clothes that needs to be put away.  But hey; anything that makes doing laundry a little better; even if only for a moment.

I was given a bottle of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Laundry Detergent to try out and I loved it.  It did a great job of cleaning my clothes and left a refreshing smell; what more could you want?

Now for the best part; 2 lucky Wichita Coupons readers will win their own bottle of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Laundry Detergent.

Want to Win?
Fill out the form below (give it a second to load). If you do not see a form; click the "read more" link below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway



Disclosure: Purex provided me with a bottle of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash detergent in exchange for a product review. However all the thoughts and opinions are my own and honest

Post may contain affiliate links; read our disclosure policy.

Comments

  1. I like fresh linen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only Fresh linen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually the mountain ones are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linen and Lilies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like fresh linen.

    Name on rafflecopter: Mary Happymommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like fresh Linen.

    Lisa

    lisamariel99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. favorite laundry scent - fresh linen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mountain Breeze

    Entered the Rafflecopter form as "Wild Orchid"

    Thanks for the chance to win!
    wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like a lavender scent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment